Marvin H. Kleinberg
- 310-557-1511 ext. 3017
- Download vCard
Marvin H. Kleinberg is an equity partner of the firm. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Physics from U.C.L.A. in 1949, and his Juris Doctor from U.C. Berkeley (Boalt Hall) in 1953, and has been practicing in the area of intellectual property law since 1954. He is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the United States Supreme Court, Courts of Appeal for the Third, Fifth, Ninth and Federal Circuits and the State of California. Mr. Kleinberg wrote some of the basic patents for the LASER DISC for MCA. He also wrote the patent on the TASER. Mr. Kleinberg served as an adjunct lecturer in Patent Law at the FRANKLIN PIERCE LAW CENTER and was on the advisory council of the PTC Foundation, which publishes IDEA.
Mr. Kleinberg Works in all areas relating to intellectual property including patent prosecution and litigation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, unfair competition and internet-related law.
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- LL.B., Bachelor of Laws (later reissued as J.D., Juris Doctor)
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts in Physics
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office