Bradford E. Mattes is a partner and has been with the firm since 1991. He received his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 1986 from the University of Houston and his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University in 1991. He specializes in litigation and trials regarding patents, trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, trade secrets, internet law, advertising injury, and unfair competition. Mr. Mattes has represented numerous clients in litigation regarding trademarks, copyrights, patents and business disputes.
Mr. Mattes works primarily in intellectual property litigation including: patent and trademark disputes, copyrights infringement matters, trade secret disputes and other business-related matters.
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- J.D., Juris Doctor
- University of Houston
- B.S.M.E., Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit